Fray fish

I was coming home from the institute at four o'clock in the evening, then a strange incident happened with me. when I left the institute, my two friends with me were Ashutosh Acharya and Rishi Agarwal, rishi bhai took S.R.4, Leaving me and ashutosh. SR8 our bus had some time to come.so, we went for tea. then we came to bus stop.there, we me met tarun bhai,who lives nearby me,
,bus came and Ashubhai got on his stops.
Me and tarun got of the bus at 1100 residence, we had to take t.r.1 from here. Then we came and sat on our bus stop. Two buses left before us. we decided to sit there and talk until the next bus arives. The young brother's eye suddenly fell on a fish lying on the road. And  trun brother shouted - Durgesh brother fish, how  is the fish on the road ?we were shocked. I asked the young brother where is it? He said, while showing his hand over there ..., then what do I see that the fish was in agony? Due to being disinfected with water, it is distressing. I went near it Now a Hindu person woke up under me, who has never touched the fish before today. I thought that it is an unholy fish, and we are a person who recites the worship. i should  not touch it, And today is the holy festival of Mahashivratri and Tuesday's holy day. But our heart cried when we see the frustration of fish. We did not listen to one's mind, my Hinduism went somewhere in the corner. Our soul rebuked the mind, that there is nothing more than saving someone's life.
Whether it is a virtuous soul or a saint I recognized the voice of my own. We thought although it is unholy, yet it is a living being. Even in the Gita, Shri Krishna also says that I am indirectly present in all living beings. Of course, the same divine soul is also present within this fish. Considering that he was sitting in that fish, I tried to lift it with my own hands, but whoever was so disgusted with someone, and given the same thing to me. Then you can understand what has happened inside me .. 
yet, we raised him in our own hands, but as i picked it up in my own hands my whole body trembled.
A strange movement was born in my body. This is the first scene of my life, in which I touched the fish with my hands for the first time.
It was unique in itself, on one side was the festival of Mahashivaratri and the day is also Tuesday. But I did not believe anything and if I had to break my old life to save the life of a creature, then it was considered proper to break it. As soon as i took it in my hand, i started vomiting with her scent, but i took her smell and took care of myself. In this we saw a second fish, but perhaps she has lost the war of life and death. A man picked that up and also tried to take this but we picked it up before him. We put that fish in a polythene .  the man came to us and said, brother,if you give us the fish, we will have something to eat.
there was a painful pain in that man's voice.If the person asked for me in such a way, I would give myself also, and in my mind a thought came to me that why not give this fish to the poor, so that his dinner should be done. But the swarming fish is still messing up as if  it is telling me to save me, do not let me go  and mix me with water again. And this calamity was shaking my heart inside. After pouring some water in the polyethyline, the desire to live in it had increased. I was able to read it's gesture . The fish has only one wish that someone should save her. Join her with her dear water, And I decided that I will make every effort to save it till my bus goes. At the same time, I met several people who were not really human but just pretending to be human. Someone says, 'Look, there is a tilak on the forehead and he is keeping the fish in the hand, this is great kalyayuga. Someone comes and says, Today is the festival of Mahashivaratri and so much sin in such a holy time. There is a fish in the hand, throw it away, and on one hand the person is trying to snatch us from the fish. They are trying every possible attempt to torture me.   Now I have thought that people will say anything but we will not change our decisions. Because now the life of the fish was in my hands, I let it  live, I would not let it die .... Whether now Shankarji is angry or the humiliating human being, Amanav, Because our heart was disturbed by the frustration of that fish. It was going on in our mind that the fish should be rescued and the pond was too far from there. I told the young brother that it had to reach the pond as soon as possible. we had less time so we could not wait for the bus.
That's why the younger brother indicated a car to stop, the car came to us and stopped. 
There were four people sitting in the car, the sandalwood tilak on his forehead is saying that he is of the same vegetarian and generous nature like us. When we told them the whole story, the lady in the car said, 'Give us this fish. We will leave it in Rishabhdev garden in Shahpura, I liked her suggestion and I gave them fish, they also assured me that they will do their best to save it.
And they left , now what would have happened with the fish would have survived or  would have lost the battle of life before reaching the pond. It is God that knows only. But today I got the ability to comprehend the goodness of human tendency. Today's human  has become selfish. Today I realized what is the pain of getting away from someone of our own. For the first time i saw such a torture, .................................. 
Now when i Reached to my house because the smell of fish was in my clothes, so when i reached home, I had two to three vomit, but what are the vomits in saving someone's life.the life was worth much more than the vomit .
If takes your life to save someone else life then do it happily . - as stated by ramcharitra manas

Translate by Ritik Tiwari and pirshant Arya
Writer:-
             Durgesh Kumar Sarathe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

चिमनी

बचपन का मित्र

हे भगवान बनवा दो पटवारी